Information We Collect
We collect information about you in a few different ways when you use SmallSizePDF.com:
- Information you provide to us: We may collect information that you provide to us directly, such as your name and email address.
- Information we collect automatically: We may also collect information about you automatically when you use SmallSizePDF.com, such as your IP address, device type, and browsing history.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you to provide and improve our services, to communicate with you, and to protect against fraud and abuse.
Some specific ways in which we may use your information include:
- To provide the SmallSizePDF.com service: We use the information we collect to provide and improve the SmallSizePDF.com service. This includes using your information to process and convert PDF files as requested.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you about your account, to provide customer support, or to send you updates about SmallSizePDF.com.
- To protect against fraud and abuse: We may use your information to protect SmallSizePDF.com and our users from fraud and abuse.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information in the following circumstances
With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data storage, and payment processing. These service providers are required to protect your information and may not use it for any other purpose.
As required by law: We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
To protect our rights: We may disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to protect our rights, such as to enforce our terms of service.
Your Choices and Rights
- You have the following choices and rights regarding your information:
- Opting out of email communications: You can opt out of receiving email communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the emails.
- Requesting the deletion of your information: You can request that we delete your information by contacting us using the information provided below. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information for legal or security purposes.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
SmallSizePDF.com is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is a set of regulations designed to protect the personal data of individuals in the European Union (EU).
Under the GDPR, individuals have certain rights in relation to their personal data, including the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the processing of their personal data.
SmallSizePDF.com is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owner.
You can control how cookies are used on SmallSizePDF.com through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies, but doing so may affect the functionality of SmallSizePDF.com.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org